One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjectiveChemistry
- ‘Many conifers produce oleoresin, a complex mixture of mono-, sesqui- and diterpenoids.’
- ‘They contain the highly toxic C19 diterpenoid alkaloids of aconitine, mesaconitine and hypaconitine.’
- ‘Some specialist sawfly adults sequester diterpenoids for protection against predatory birds and lizards.’
- ‘Abscisic acid (a sesquiterpenoid) and the gibberellins (diterpenoids) are growth regulators.’
- ‘These investigators revealed diterpenoids as the off-flavor culprit that can be problematic in forage-finished beef.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.