One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I tested it distrustfully, and then finally shrugged to myself.’
- ‘My companions eyed me distrustfully, as if they sensed something different about me: a new detachment.’
- ‘She looked at him distrustfully, and he scowled at her.’
- ‘Chad spent most of his time yawning and eyeing his brother's porridge distrustfully while eating his own cereal.’
- ‘Kirsten said, peering at the cups distrustfully, ‘Darling, I'll try a bite first.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.