One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The distributional and equity issues were ignored.’
- ‘We had helicopters in stand-by but reached the marooned villages in boats because distributional efficiency is higher.’
- ‘This does not mean, of course, that we have attained food security for every Indian, but that is mainly a distributional problem.’
- ‘We also urge you to consider the distributional consequences of your policies.’
- ‘The problem here is that because of the absence of well-defined property rights, the issue is a distributional one.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.