One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Transferring content from a deteriorating analogue format into a digitally distributable format gives that content a new life.’
- ‘If your efforts are freely distributable (under copyright or even public domain), I'd like to hear from you, so I can add them to the system.’
- ‘Print media is tactile, has more of a sense of permanence, and is distributable without dependence on technology or a connected society.’
- ‘Anything contributed to the group must be freely distributable, preferably as source code under the Berkeley open-source license.’
- ‘The accounting documents which are available show that there were no distributable reserves.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.