One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It features some heart-warming stories and photographs of animals rescued from distressful conditions and given a new lease of life.’
- ‘Why should we make someone lead a painful and distressful life?’
- ‘So there I was at The Commercial, the venerable Blues on Whyte, drinking a rum and coke and contemplating a distressful situation.’
- ‘In this stage, the patient uses the distressful affect to change the relevant contingencies.’
- ‘No one's life is free of distressful experiences and trauma.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.