One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Therefore, one is against it, albeit somewhat distractedly.’
- ‘Mumbling distractedly, she conducts me through the hundreds of exhibits.’
- ‘She returned to her room at Pembroke and distractedly toured its hamster-hutch of accessories for living/processing time.’
- ‘My wife returned to the room to find the tree on the floor, with my arm and legs visible beneath, waving distractedly.’
- ‘Katrina stubbornly refused to veer off and wimp out like all New Orleanians distractedly assumed she would.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.