One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Mumbling distractedly, she conducts me through the hundreds of exhibits.’
- ‘Therefore, one is against it, albeit somewhat distractedly.’
- ‘My wife returned to the room to find the tree on the floor, with my arm and legs visible beneath, waving distractedly.’
- ‘She returned to her room at Pembroke and distractedly toured its hamster-hutch of accessories for living/processing time.’
- ‘Katrina stubbornly refused to veer off and wimp out like all New Orleanians distractedly assumed she would.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.