One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In all these species, Bcl-rambo and BH3-only Bid form two distally adjacent genes on opposite strands.’
- ‘The muscle may be divided, with the second belly attached distally to the radius (near the tuberosity), or even the ulna.’
- ‘The arrow points to a hair that is split distally.’
- ‘Body or contour feathers are pennaceous distally.’
- ‘Spine ornament varies only slightly, mostly in angle of spinules to the shaft, from nearly perpendicular to distinctly distally angled.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.