One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Based on these results we have further strengthened the hypothesis that CP43’ functions as a nonradiative dissipator of light energy, thus protecting photosystem II from excessive excitation under iron-deficient conditions.’
- ‘You can see pictures of these dissipators on the 737 webpage below.’
- ‘A study was made of a limited number of basic energy dissipation methods in order to design an improved energy dissipator.’
- ‘Cinder block dissipaters outside irrigation gates prevent floodwaters from eroding the floor.’
- ‘Indeed, the whole conflict is the greatest dissipator of energy across the region.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.