One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In adopting dissemblance, Daniels, Bigger, and Wright covertly reject the status of the ‘other.’’
- ‘In this respect the US nuclear policy has been one of dissemblance and equivocation.’
- ‘The day will provide an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in the theatre make-up, whether beginner or as more advanced to learn a great deal more about the mechanics of dramatic dissemblance.’
- ‘His dissemblance of a moderate was misleading and devious.’
- ‘He conjured up a dissemblance of his own, a side-show of Powell being sent to the area of Sharon's crime against humanity to arrange a cease-fire.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.