One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And the marchers need their own monitors to practice nonviolent discipline and contain any disruptors - who are, de facto, not misguided friends but opponents.’
- ‘Some business is better conducted, some plans better made, when there's no worry about journalists, disruptors, or even potential new recruits.’
- ‘Over time, the result has been an increase in postings by rude, anti-social disruptors, and a decrease in postings by thoughtful, productive members.’
- ‘They are loaded with carcinogens, endocrine disruptors, liver and kidney damagers and sensitizers.’
- ‘The United States has also tinkered with dazzlers of its own, though its focus is apparently more on short-range disruptors that can be attached to rifles.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.