One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Fail to remember.‘mostly what you disremember ain't worth the trouble to call to mind’
- ‘‘Freud said the most profound remembering is disremembering,’ counters Melvyn.’
- ‘The redemption is achieved through memory, the uncovering of power's buried past: ‘They make you disremember, forget, dismember,’ the narrator says, ‘Remember… remember’.’
- ‘That got tiring fast, since I disremembered the notes to the chorus.’
- ‘It provides the means for the user to apply passwords and disremember them.’
- ‘In Kentridge's opinion, this desensitization, particularly in relation to violence, amounts to a form of disremembering.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.