One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And there is a disquietingly squeamish quality about them.’
- ‘This is being felt by almost all countries disquietingly.’
- ‘A little disquietingly, as we finished, a gargantuan electric storm blew up in all directions and we had to run for home.’
- ‘The second time round it all seemed disquietingly familiar.’
- ‘The end result is still disquietingly in-your-face.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.