One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Charitably, I think it's fair to say that he's telling huge and easily disprovable fibs.’
- ‘All recognized and accepted scientific theories are disprovable.’
- ‘This easily disprovable theory was said to be the absolute secure proof of the Copernican system!’
- ‘He just wanted to show that it was neither provable nor disprovable by reason alone.’
- ‘Ann Coulter says something so dumb, so obviously disprovable, it's like she doesn't get that the rules have changed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.