One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Charitably, I think it's fair to say that he's telling huge and easily disprovable fibs.’
- ‘Ann Coulter says something so dumb, so obviously disprovable, it's like she doesn't get that the rules have changed.’
- ‘This easily disprovable theory was said to be the absolute secure proof of the Copernican system!’
- ‘He just wanted to show that it was neither provable nor disprovable by reason alone.’
- ‘All recognized and accepted scientific theories are disprovable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.