One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We do not see racial and class disproportionality in prisons as something that can be corrected within the prison system, as if disproportionality is just a bump in an otherwise functional road.’
- ‘We do think that the disproportionality is too high and we need to make sure that our police forces are using these powers properly.’
- ‘The level of disproportionality that has been shown, I would suggest, needs an awful lot of emotion, a lot of involvement, an awful lot of talking and articulating in respect of feelings and fears.’
- ‘In the absence of any significant counterbalancing input, that disproportionality is not recognized as such, thus further compounding the magnitude of their message.’
- ‘So we don't have disproportionality in concern there.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.