One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Most importantly, we have tools to fight the pitiful dispiritedness that has taken over newsrooms nationally.’
- ‘There is no effort to hide the blandness and utter dispiritedness of that future.’
- ‘Even though the dispiritedness of some of our colleagues disempowered the organizations, they continued to renew themselves in quality and in quantity went from 20 groups to 40 groups.’
- ‘One of the chief advantages of flow is that it enables people to escape the state of ‘psychic entropy,’ the distraction, depression, and dispiritedness that constantly threaten them.’
- ‘Standing in the middle of the Main Street, looking at the crowd in front of him, his light-heartedness was quickly overwhelmed by dispiritedness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.