One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One of the chief advantages of flow is that it enables people to escape the state of ‘psychic entropy,’ the distraction, depression, and dispiritedness that constantly threaten them.’
- ‘Standing in the middle of the Main Street, looking at the crowd in front of him, his light-heartedness was quickly overwhelmed by dispiritedness.’
- ‘There is no effort to hide the blandness and utter dispiritedness of that future.’
- ‘Most importantly, we have tools to fight the pitiful dispiritedness that has taken over newsrooms nationally.’
- ‘Even though the dispiritedness of some of our colleagues disempowered the organizations, they continued to renew themselves in quality and in quantity went from 20 groups to 40 groups.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.