One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Energy dispersive spectrometry is one of several methods used to analyze an X-ray fluorescence signal.’
- ‘This slight shifting reflects the solvent-excited state interactions and is likely governed primarily by dispersive interactions.’
- ‘Reduce the risk of chemical bums by preventing antiseptic agents from pooling under the patient, electrosurgical unit dispersive pad, electrodes, or pneumatic tourniquets.’
- ‘It is clear from our studies that although dispersive light scattering perturbs band intensities, neither absorption flattening nor differential scattering is sufficient to account for these changes.’
- ‘This signal at extended wavelengths outside of absorbance bands is characteristic of the dispersive part of differential light scattering.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.