One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To minimize this problem, chemical companies developed the dry flowable and water dispersible granular formulations.’
- ‘It is especially common in soils that have high expansion rates and/or highly dispersible clay minerals, and in locations which experience intense sequences of wet and dry periods.’
- ‘Efflorescence is caused when soluble salts and other water dispersible materials come to the surface of concrete and mortars.’
- ‘He has huge quantities of a nasty and virulent form of the anthrax virus, and is currently engaged in further developing the more easily dispersible and effective dry micro-powder forms.’
- ‘Because cocoa does not dissolve, highly dispersible products work better for dairy applications, says Stunek.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.