One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Microbes, invertebrate fruit consumers (especially insect larvae), and vertebrate dispersers can thus be viewed as competitors for access to a rich but transient nutritional substrate.’
- ‘One hundred twenty-eight natal males from the three study clans survived beyond the age of 16 months and thus were potential dispersers.’
- ‘In particular, they may attract a diverse array of seed dispersers by offering an essential, but scarce micronutrient.’
- ‘Many juveniles (mainly short-distance dispersers; data not shown) made exploratory trips before dispersal, usually of distances of less than 1 km from the birth site.’
- ‘I ranked the fatness of dispersers (in the year before they dispersed) and the fatness of other workers of similar length in the colonies from which they dispersed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.