One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Later still, Darwinists suggested the ready dispensability of the appendix proved its uselessness.’
- ‘She explores the theme of dispensability - how only some lives are worth mourning, protecting, defending and discussing.’
- ‘The modern world seems to be geared more and more towards dispensability.’
- ‘Could we develop a biological guidance system with the compliance and dispensability of a pigeon but with a man's resourcefulness and ability to infiltrate plausibly?’
- ‘It's the sense of disposability and dispensability of the population that's ongoing and that really irks me.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.