One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's the sense of disposability and dispensability of the population that's ongoing and that really irks me.’
- ‘Later still, Darwinists suggested the ready dispensability of the appendix proved its uselessness.’
- ‘The modern world seems to be geared more and more towards dispensability.’
- ‘Could we develop a biological guidance system with the compliance and dispensability of a pigeon but with a man's resourcefulness and ability to infiltrate plausibly?’
- ‘She explores the theme of dispensability - how only some lives are worth mourning, protecting, defending and discussing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.