One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Her mother was probably looking down on her with disgust and disownment for her.’
- ‘It ended with his disownment and, in 1871, his sudden death from smallpox.’
- ‘Facing virtual disownment, Victor must now struggle to reconcile his outdoor persona with his indoor realities.’
- ‘His neurotic mother sends him letters of adoration, then letters of disownment.’
- ‘Not once did they mention their previous disownment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.