One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is another example not only of dismissiveness of the lesser code, but insensitive timing also.’
- ‘But I do think that the fascination, condemnation, and dismissiveness of a lot of the talk about it speaks to the misogyny of our culture.’
- ‘Airy dismissiveness can be an effective weapon.’
- ‘‘What I see is a familiar pattern of awareness, but also dismissiveness,’ he says.’
- ‘And while I've been quite vocal in my dismissiveness about graphic design's power to save the world, I briefly found renewed hope yesterday in this feisty, if frustrating campaign season.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.