One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They have wanted the benefits to be followed by the actual dismantlement, so sequencing is going to be another key issue.’
- ‘These are the last of Russia's original 13 plutonium-producing plants slated for dismantlement.’
- ‘Is there any plan for the dismantlement of settlements that big?’
- ‘‘We have to test whether they are prepared to see the dismantlement of their nuclear weapons programme,’ the official added.’
- ‘But their dismantlement by political power is neither desirable nor possible for both economic and social reasons.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.