One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These are the last of Russia's original 13 plutonium-producing plants slated for dismantlement.’
- ‘‘We have to test whether they are prepared to see the dismantlement of their nuclear weapons programme,’ the official added.’
- ‘They have wanted the benefits to be followed by the actual dismantlement, so sequencing is going to be another key issue.’
- ‘But their dismantlement by political power is neither desirable nor possible for both economic and social reasons.’
- ‘Is there any plan for the dismantlement of settlements that big?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.