One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Immediately she was accused of disloyally taking a president's son outside the United States for his education.’
- ‘‘I found it boring myself,’ he says, disloyally.’
- ‘She was also accused of philistinism, particularly because of a remark she made at a private dinner party, disloyally leaked by a fellow guest.’
- ‘She found herself thinking disloyally, He must be a lousy lecturer.’
- ‘It was said there that a key factor in determining whether there was a breach of a fiduciary duty is a finding that the fiduciary acted disloyally in placing its interests ahead of the beneficiary's.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.