One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In addition, water has been shown to be a major factor causing dislodgement of microcapsules from leaves.’
- ‘Wave action can have similar effects, limiting feeding time or success, although certain species benefit from wave dislodgment of their prey; this also results in gradients of size and morphology.’
- ‘NASA suspended future shuttle flights earlier this week after learning about the dislodgement of the big piece of foam insulation, which weighed less than a pound.’
- ‘Would one say that the dislodgment of the bales was a direct consequence of driving?’
- ‘It can also play a significant role in sheltered areas within the vigorous-wave environments of the middle latitudes, however, and it prepares rocks for eventual dislodgement and removal by strong waves in more exposed areas.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.