One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is an indication that the statements in the items are not linked conjunctively or disjunctively.’
- ‘The appellant submits that the words ‘produced or handed over’ in article 14 of Regulation 3821/85 should be construed disjunctively.’
- ‘Just going back to this order that was made here, it is expressed disjunctively, is it not?’
- ‘Because those are both conjunctively and disjunctively expressed.’
- ‘Object and effect should be read disjunctively.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.