One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Another flood of businesses and white residents left the city, and attempts at revitalization failed to stem the tide of disinvestment and suburban flight.’
- ‘The share of the primary sector is negligible, and from 1996, a small disinvestment in the sector can even be observed.’
- ‘We might again witness half-hearted attempts at reform, without really addressing difficult but core issues such as public sector disinvestment and labour reform.’
- ‘And it, therefore, should be treated in the same way, with boycotts and disinvestments.’
- ‘Less commonly noted is that both communities are largely exempt from the threat of economic decline due to corporate disinvestment and capital flight.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.