One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One has to establish the credibility of the evidence; and the credibility of witnesses always depends on their disinterestedness.’
- ‘The classical approach emphasizes scholarly disinterestedness and detachment.’
- ‘Both critiques centre on unmasking the supposed disinterestedness of the academic establishment by contending that.’
- ‘The problem is that the particularism of friendship is at odds with modern conceptions of virtue as disinterestedness and detachment.’
- ‘Critical disinterestedness was more the exception than the rule.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.