One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The classical approach emphasizes scholarly disinterestedness and detachment.’
- ‘Critical disinterestedness was more the exception than the rule.’
- ‘The problem is that the particularism of friendship is at odds with modern conceptions of virtue as disinterestedness and detachment.’
- ‘One has to establish the credibility of the evidence; and the credibility of witnesses always depends on their disinterestedness.’
- ‘Both critiques centre on unmasking the supposed disinterestedness of the academic establishment by contending that.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.