One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The strategy offered here was how to fit in, certainly not to create a new space and voice for women in the light of the socially disintegrative violence of the civil war.’
- ‘It was about September 1993 that she was diagnosed with childhood disintegrative disorder.’
- ‘Under what conditions does populism temper the potential ethnicity to provoke disintegrative social conflict, and instead promote pluralist democracy?’
- ‘In the longer term, however, the more disintegrative forces unleashed by this crisis are likely to be hard to contain.’
- ‘Many complain they can get no treatment of any kind from the NHS for their children and that is particularly for those children with the most distressing disintegrative disorders.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.