One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The novel does not, however, present material well-being as synonymous with cultural disinheritance.’
- ‘Lionel's inheritance also disappears; after separation, hardship, estrangement, and disinheritance, the Tarrants are happily reconciled, but live separately in London.’
- ‘For those masters who were also biological fathers to their slaves, the tacit disinheritance had double significance.’
- ‘She may or may not have been instrumental in the disinheritance.’
- ‘Our minds are constantly troubled by the possibility of discovery, blackmail, disinheritance and murder.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.