One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She may or may not have been instrumental in the disinheritance.’
- ‘For those masters who were also biological fathers to their slaves, the tacit disinheritance had double significance.’
- ‘Our minds are constantly troubled by the possibility of discovery, blackmail, disinheritance and murder.’
- ‘The novel does not, however, present material well-being as synonymous with cultural disinheritance.’
- ‘Lionel's inheritance also disappears; after separation, hardship, estrangement, and disinheritance, the Tarrants are happily reconciled, but live separately in London.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.