One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The genius of this latest Budget lay in its subtle interplay of candour and disingenuity.’
- ‘There's another factor at work here, a kind of commercial disingenuity that aims to befuddle the listener on his own ground.’
- ‘And I think there's a disingenuity in sending it out.’
- ‘While that sort of disingenuity is unpleasant, its impact was far more than rhetorical.’
- ‘But it's awash with half-truths and disingenuity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.