One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And I think there's a disingenuity in sending it out.’
- ‘There's another factor at work here, a kind of commercial disingenuity that aims to befuddle the listener on his own ground.’
- ‘While that sort of disingenuity is unpleasant, its impact was far more than rhetorical.’
- ‘But it's awash with half-truths and disingenuity.’
- ‘The genius of this latest Budget lay in its subtle interplay of candour and disingenuity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.