One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The process of cleaning something, especially with a chemical, in order to destroy bacteria.‘instruments must undergo high-level disinfection before reuse’
- ‘Organisers of events must in any event adhere strictly to the disinfection procedures.’
- ‘Control measures undertaken include quarantine and disinfection of infected premises.’
- ‘The items should be cleaned as soon as possible after use and thoroughly dried before disinfection or sterilization.’
- ‘Heat, chemical disinfection, or lack of moisture can kill the virus.’
- ‘Guidelines for treating contaminated water by boiling as well as chemical disinfection are discussed subsequently.’
- ‘Their approach, the Safe Water System (SWS), emphasizes disinfection at the places where water is consumed.’
- ‘The team has been encouraging hand disinfection by trialling individual alcohol hand gel dispensers.’
- ‘The steps for removing protective clothing include disinfection with bleach solutions and washing hands with soap and water.’
- ‘Prompt treatment with antibiotics combined with an effective disinfection regime is essential to prevent its spread.’
- ‘He called on all agriculture-related enterprises to maintain strict disinfection measures against the disease.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.