One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘After watching five or six competitions I was desensitized to the disgustingness of it.’
- ‘To be honest, I don't think I could fully explain the sheer disgustingness of what this book describes.’
- ‘I smiled unsurely back at him, and then compliantly replied to his comment about the disgustingness of our cafeteria's food, and soon enough a conversation had started.’
- ‘And they've been trying to shake off their reputation for sneakiness, deviousness, and just plain disgustingness, hoping for a new image in the 21st century.’
- ‘Kant observed that there is, with the one exception of disgustingness, nothing so ugly that it cannot be represented as beautiful, war being one of his examples.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.