One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Sometimes the pool areas and the cubicles were in a disgustingly dirty state.’
- ‘I realized my hair was probably matted disgustingly to my head, and was suddenly self-conscious.’
- ‘The husband got disgustingly drunk and behaved in a revolting manner.’
- ‘It's so muggy and sticky and every time I breath in, the air feels disgustingly warm and damp.’
- ‘Part of me feels disgustingly horrible, and there's no way to get around it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.