One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Only her eyes, pure, bright, blue, were untouched by the ravages of disfiguration.’
- ‘Do they suffer from receding hair, facial scars or other disfigurations?’
- ‘Workers are fully exposed to chemical toxins and hazardous machines, and suffer sickness, disfiguration, and death at the highest rates in world history.’
- ‘And it can cause disfiguration when done carelessly, bringing both mental and economic damage to the customer.’
- ‘The searing heat can easily cause severe burns that can result in hospitalization, disfiguration, extreme pain, or death.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.