One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And it can cause disfiguration when done carelessly, bringing both mental and economic damage to the customer.’
- ‘Only her eyes, pure, bright, blue, were untouched by the ravages of disfiguration.’
- ‘The searing heat can easily cause severe burns that can result in hospitalization, disfiguration, extreme pain, or death.’
- ‘Do they suffer from receding hair, facial scars or other disfigurations?’
- ‘Workers are fully exposed to chemical toxins and hazardous machines, and suffer sickness, disfiguration, and death at the highest rates in world history.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.