One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Workers are fully exposed to chemical toxins and hazardous machines, and suffer sickness, disfiguration, and death at the highest rates in world history.’
- ‘And it can cause disfiguration when done carelessly, bringing both mental and economic damage to the customer.’
- ‘The searing heat can easily cause severe burns that can result in hospitalization, disfiguration, extreme pain, or death.’
- ‘Do they suffer from receding hair, facial scars or other disfigurations?’
- ‘Only her eyes, pure, bright, blue, were untouched by the ravages of disfiguration.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.