One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The applicant seeks to argue that the decision-makers were obliged, first, to consider the claim to refugee status and then only to weigh the disentitlements provided for by Article 1F (b).’
- ‘They are also in a position to make an immediate new claim, so that their period of disentitlement lasts only from the date of failure to the date of renewal.’
- ‘This circumstance does not preclude application of the fugitive disentitlement doctrine.’
- ‘What we are witnessing today, on the eve of welfare reauthorization, are the fruits of disentitlement, fewer federal mandates, and greater flexibility.’
- ‘The linkage of social disentitlement and poverty was clearly manifested, and the public was disturbed and shocked at its own civil self-portrait in the wake of disaster.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.