One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The word - in a horror film at least - usually precedes disembowelment and death.’
- ‘Was it possible that she had actually lived through the disembowelment?’
- ‘Apart from the Lord, the convicted men suffered painful deaths by public hanging and disembowelment.’
- ‘Maybe it was just some weird ritual disembowelment or something.’
- ‘The girl's strangulation and disembowelment was the preeminent unsolved Homicide case.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.