One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This should not be taken to mean a discriminative action however, it is the responsibility on the part of the government to ensure safe protection to all its citizens.’
- ‘But it is no use satisfying the listeners of our conceptual talk if we cannot make any related changes in the real world of racially discriminative actions and consequences.’
- ‘The initial step to deal with discrimination is to introduce a structural change in discriminative legislation and redistribution of economic and political resources.’
- ‘In the market-relations approach deemed to be egalitarian, racial inequality results from irrational prejudice or discriminative monopolistic practices.’
- ‘Departmental goals are likely to be long term, but can often be broken down into subgoals that retain potent discriminative qualities.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.