One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, such technology is no panacea, and should be used discriminately.’
- ‘Investors sell indiscriminately on the way down, but they buy very discriminately on the way up.’
- ‘When spring comes, Tim and his staff pull off the leaves and prune the roses more discriminately.’
- ‘Nobody likes being indiscriminately judged, but being discriminately judged feels even worse.’
- ‘The City of Calgary hasn't banned the use of pesticides and herbicides, but it does want them to be used more discriminately.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.