One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Statistical analysis using a discriminant function to assign data to one of two or more groups.
- ‘Early preferences were statistically imputed for this group, using a well-known statistical technique called discriminant analysis.’
- ‘We considered algorithms based on multivariate discriminant analysis.’
- ‘Exploratory data analysis, discriminant analysis, and logistic regression all consistently suggest the importance of these characteristics.’
- ‘For morphometric analyses, we used multivariate discriminant analysis on landmark data and linear measurements.’
- ‘In addition to contingency table analysis, discriminant analysis and exploratory factor analysis were applied to analyze the different problems under study.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.