One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Practically, the encoding guarantees that different input words are discriminably represented and that the reverse operation can be easily performed.’
- ‘The study attempts to estimate the distance at which songs become discriminably different from local songs.’
- ‘The world consists of a virtually infinite number of discriminably different stimuli.’
- ‘We can identify a category by noting that people give the same response to discriminably different stimuli.’
- ‘However, to the human eye, they are also discriminably different from the original object because the organization of the components is different.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.