One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Readers can, no doubt, multiply the examples, for discourteousness appears in countless forms.’
- ‘The university has a standard of zero-tolerance for rudeness, unprofessional behavior and discourteousness on the part of employees toward those the university serves.’
- ‘However, the discourteousness of this e-mail really shocked me and turned me off.’
- ‘It's up to the travel industry to take the first steps toward solving this epidemic of discourteousness.’
- ‘This is one of the great crimes of our culture today, the discourteousness and bad language that seems almost standard in interpersonal interactions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.