One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This is one of the great crimes of our culture today, the discourteousness and bad language that seems almost standard in interpersonal interactions.’
- ‘The university has a standard of zero-tolerance for rudeness, unprofessional behavior and discourteousness on the part of employees toward those the university serves.’
- ‘However, the discourteousness of this e-mail really shocked me and turned me off.’
- ‘Readers can, no doubt, multiply the examples, for discourteousness appears in countless forms.’
- ‘It's up to the travel industry to take the first steps toward solving this epidemic of discourteousness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.