One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A method of assessing investments taking into account the expected accumulation of interest.
- ‘It provides calculative techniques, such as discounted cash flow and capital budgeting, that serve to focus decision making.’
- ‘A discounted cash flow calculation takes into account the value of earnings in future years.’
- ‘After all, goodwill is a noncash item, and most companies value assets based on discounted cash flow.’
- ‘Businesses use discounted cash flow analysis to evaluate investment options.’
- ‘The risk-free rate is also the basis for corporations and other investors evaluating projects or potential acquisition candidates using discounted cash flow analysis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.