One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I think the very shallowness of our politics and the unfulfilling nature of our working conditions will create such discontentment in us that the demand for something better will return.’
- ‘These problems easily can lead to discontentment and frustration for new staff members and may hamper the learning experience.’
- ‘But the mood has been building for several years, diffused through a host of single issue campaigns, through numerous signs of dissent and discontentment.’
- ‘Envy is defined as discontentment with one's lot and a desire for the attributes or possessions of another person.’
- ‘The article really hit home for me and spoke to the root of my restlessness and discontentment in life.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.