One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘On the other hand, not granting a request could lead to injury or discontentedness, which will negatively affect that player's play out on the field.’
- ‘That this can go on in such proximity without any feelings of discontentedness or envy is an amazing feature of campus life.’
- ‘The protestors claim that one of the main reasons for discontentedness is the former gold mining company's failure to meet its promises before the local population.’
- ‘Although she is presented in peasant dress, there is no feeling of hardship or discontentedness.’
- ‘Put it anyway you like, but the idea of life and all its discontentedness is certainly not an uncommon theme in contemporary film and literature.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.