One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But such a belief is hard to maintain and is hence vulnerable to disconfirmation in various ways.’
- ‘They misinterpreted data and gave extraordinary significance to confirmations, while ignoring or not seeking disconfirmations.’
- ‘When consumers cannot gain direct disconfirmation, they have to rely on other agents - monitors, journalists, or labor activists.’
- ‘A law of nature must be immune to such possible disconfirmation.’
- ‘Themes are identified and similarities and contradictions emerge in the analysis, with confirmation or disconfirmation of findings supported in subsequent interviews.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.