One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When consumers cannot gain direct disconfirmation, they have to rely on other agents - monitors, journalists, or labor activists.’
- ‘Themes are identified and similarities and contradictions emerge in the analysis, with confirmation or disconfirmation of findings supported in subsequent interviews.’
- ‘But such a belief is hard to maintain and is hence vulnerable to disconfirmation in various ways.’
- ‘They misinterpreted data and gave extraordinary significance to confirmations, while ignoring or not seeking disconfirmations.’
- ‘A law of nature must be immune to such possible disconfirmation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.