One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The children see disco dancers on television and they want to dance like they do on the pop shows.’
- ‘At the age of seven she won a national competition for disco dancers.’
- ‘The video's not dated well, however, especially the crowd of ageing disco dancers.’
- ‘A great night is planned for all our disco dancers.’
- ‘Rather than the usual half-baked pianists and disco dancers, we had older teenagers with real promise.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.