One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘By contrast, some unsecured debts are not dischargeable in bankruptcy, and secured debts, such as home and auto loans are minimally affected.’
- ‘I know, I know - student loans aren't dischargeable in bankruptcy.’
- ‘Income tax claims generally are dischargeable if the return was timely filed and the due date was more than three years before the petition date.’
- ‘For one thing, those loans aren't dischargeable in bankruptcy, meaning you'll have to pay them eventually - if nothing else, they'll garnish your social security benefits.’
- ‘The liens will be just as dischargeable as the unsecured debts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.