One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But where we find our true calling in this fight, is against the judgmental way that these other discerners speak out.’
- ‘Instead of a passive receiver of information, the viewer is engaged as a highly activated questioner and discerner of aesthetic relationships.’
- ‘He, who is satisfied through the Guru grace, becomes the discerner of the Guru's word.’
- ‘When truly indifferent, the will of the discerner regarding the alternatives for choice is like a balance at equilibrium.’
- ‘Instead, it was an opportunity for us to not only be passive receivers of news product but discerners of true knowledge.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.