One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A harrow with cutting edges consisting of a row of concave discs set at an oblique angle.
- ‘Three years ago my husband was killed as the result of hitting the 12 ft disc harrow being trailed behind a tractor.’
- ‘Tandem disk harrows invert the soil and usually place the herbicide deeper in the soil than most other incorporation tools.’
- ‘The steel used to fabricate the round disks for disk harrows is extremely high quality.’
- ‘The company currently distributes combine harvesters, maize shellers, walking tractors, disc harrows, hammer mills, oil expellers and filter and peanut butter machines.’
- ‘Scraper blades, similar to those often used to clean disk harrow blades, might help reduce this problem.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.