One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A game in which a concave plastic disc is thrown into each of a series of metal baskets on an outdoor course, the object being to complete the course using the fewest possible throws.‘my husband and his friends spend their free time playing disc golf’
- ‘Employees have also become more active by playing basketball and disc golf at lunch.’
- ‘One of the great features disc golf shares with traditional golf is they are both played in a beautiful setting.’
- ‘Finding suitable locations for disc golf is a challenge.’
- ‘Disc golf is a healthy, low-cost activity that generally takes place in relaxing surroundings.’
- ‘Disc golf has been added to the myriad of activities happening at River City Park.’
- ‘Between 5 million and 10 million people have played disc golf at least once.’
- ‘Disc golf is more free-spirited than the traditional game.’
- ‘Round guests up for a rousing game of disc golf on our 10-hole course!’
- ‘Disc golf is an extremely compelling activity for many people.’
- ‘If you have a disc and you have an arm you can play disc golf.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.